Last Sunday saw the completion of our second Couch to 5K programme. We had to endure many hard nights of training in all sorts of weather but it definitely paid off and everyone reaped the benefits of their endeavours. Congratulations to everyone on the completion of their couch to 5K run. A thank you to Michael, AnneMarie, Stephen and Danso, organiser Tommy Toland and anyone else who offered their time to help make this event a great success. Well done everyone! Click here and check out the photos from the day.
What a great picture of the large Davitts contingent, with club tops on show, that are currently enjoying a Mediterranean cruise. Hope you all have a great time folks 😎 #Davittsonholiday2018 pic.twitter.com/Yc9hC8ehin
Thanks lads and yes there's plenty more to come from your young hurlers. twitter.com/naomheoinclg/s…
Huge congratulations to our u12 hurlers on winning their semi-final 'A' championship game tonight. An enthralling game and great advert for local hurling. Commiserations to the young @naomheoinclg lads who hurled magnificently.
U12 hurlers are in action later, taking on St Johns in the semi final of the Championship. Match starts at 6.15pm at CBGS, Glen Rd. Let's get up and cheer the lads on. The very best of luck lads.
Run for Anto – 5K Colour Run
- Health & Well-Being Ladies Boxercise
- ACJB Hurling Championship – Davitts 1-9 Ballymena 2-11
- ACFL Div 2B – Davitts 4-13 O’Donnells 0-9
- ACHL Div 4 – Davitts 5-21 Loch Mor 0-8
- ACFL Div 2 – Dunloy 2-25 Davitts 1-6
- ACFL Div 2 Davitts 1-10 Ballymena 1-15
- ACFL Div 2 – Aldergrove 6-19 Davitts 1-3
- ACFL Div 2 – Davitts 2-9 Gortnamona 3-12
- ACFL Div 2 – Davitts 0-11 St Paul’s 1-7
- ACHL Div 4 – Davitts 0-10 Na Magha 3-14